From any TEFL course you will gain an entry-level teaching qualification, for teaching English as a Second Language (TESOL).
From an accredited and internationally recognised course, you gain a TEFL certificate sought-after by language schools, worldwide.
From the Worldwide TEFL Training TEFL courses, you will also gain
- experience teaching in a variety of situations and for a variety of students, including Young Learners and English for Business
- an increased confidence in front of the class and in teaching one-to-one
- experience in planning your lessons
- knowledge of the wealth of materials and methods you could use while teaching
- knowledge of the local and international English teaching job market
- CV writing, interview-training, networking and job-seeking skills
- support from experienced tutors, even after you graduate and for as long you need it